The Francis throw is made of a soft and luxurious fabric. Its design contains a few different stripes, yarns and constructions but it’s the combination of natural flax and black shades that catches the eye.
The central section of this throw is a black/flax plain weave construction, while the top end is a black/flax small stripe and the bottom end is solid flax with a single black stripe. Both ends are finished with a flax fringe.
Material: 48% Linen 32% Cotton 20% Viscose Blend
Size: 55" x 86.6"
For best results, we recommend the following care instructions:
- Unfold your linens completely before washing.
- Do not overload the machine.
- Wash your linens at max. 30°C - 104°F.
- Use a mild soap. Avoid chlorine bleach.
- If possible, line dry, it's best for linen and the environment.
- If using a tumbler, dry on medium heat, do not over dry.
- Iron with steam on slightly damp linen (best the inside of the fabric).